Speech Therapy Areas of Focus
At The Speech Therapy Centres of Canada, we help our clients with a wide variety of speech-language pathology issues.
You may not know it, but there are many different kinds of learning disabilities, speech impairments, speech and voice disorders and language disorders. Each one has its own individual challenges and requires a different kind of therapy.
Our Areas of Focus Include:
• Accent Modification
• Acquired Brain Injury (ABI)
• Alternative and Augmentative Communication
• Articulation and Phonological Difficulties
• Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
• Children’s Literacy
• Developmental Disorders
• Language Delay Disorders and Difficulties
• Language-Based Learning Difficulties
• Motor-Speech Disorders (Apraxia of Speech)
• Neurologically Based Speech Impairments (e.g.: Stroke, Parkinson’s disease)
• Swallowing Difficulties (Dysphagia)
• Presentation Skills
• Social Communication (Pragmatics)
• Speech Delay and Disorders
• Voice Disorders
Do you need help with a particular speech challenge? CONTACT US today and book your speech therapy assessment!